April Favourites


Things I loved in April, a mixture of makeup, jewellery, clothes, apps and music! Yeahhh I think I say "Palmers" wrong in this ^_^ 


What I'm wearing;
Top - Topshop Crop Top
Necklace - Topshop
Rings - c/o The Bohemian Collective, and vintage ring.
Lipstick - Chanel "Romantic"
Nail Varnish - Topshop "Flamingo Coral"


Items mentioned;

3. Bed head "Treat me right" hair mask
4. Mythic oil via ebay
5. Topshop Nailvarnish "Flamingo Coral" (I cannot find this online, but here's a link to their other colours)
6. The Bohemian Collective Knuckle Ring
7. Levi Shorts
8. Statigram, (instagram web viewer)
9. Application "Afterlight"

What were your favourites of last month?

Youtube Facebook Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great video really want the mythic oil
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love your vids !
    bigbigbig inspiration ♥♥

    greetings from germany ,
    girlnnnextdoor.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig