Cage City Meets Photoshoot!


At the start of the week I ventured down to London for a shoot with Cage city!
I styled these 6 outfits myself and had a fun mini shoots in their studio, see my interview on their website here.

I've been following these guys for a while now, I love seeing their shoots with other bloggers, seeing how everyone comes in and styles things in their own way. The stock is amazing! SO MANY amazing Mink Pink and Evil Twin times, I was in love!

Cage City is perfect as they are on trend but different, also stocking an amazing range of independent designer pieces. 

All items worn (apart from the jewellery and shoes) are stocked at Cage City, which item or outfit is your favourite?

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Loving all these outfits, you look absolutely stunning as always! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first and 4th outfit!!
    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfits, first and second are my faves!
    anna, styleskittle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore your blog and your outfits <3

    http://www.fracturedfashionx.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig