Studded chic

 Leather Jacket / Hannah Beth Fincham
Top, Jeans & bag c/o / Boohoo
Boots c/o / Stradivarius
Necklace & Fang ring / Kasun London
Stack ring / Meadowlark Jewellery
Full finger ring c/o / The Rogue & Wolf
Lipstick / Mac Russian Red
Nail Varnish / Nails Inc
Photos by Oscar

Rewind a few weeks back to day 2 of London Fashion week, a quieter day for me, checking out lots of jewellery and meeting some designers, my jewellery game was strong that day to reflect this!

Another amazing jacket by the talented Hannah Beth Fincham, imagine adding that many studs by hand! No wonder they take her months to make! I love how it edges up this simple chic outfit. 

I just adore that clutch bag, I had so many people ask me where it was from, they were pleasantly surprised when I said Boohoo!

Would you rock a studded jacket? How would you style one?

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website / FAQ

15 comments:

  1. I really love your hair. Not only the fact that it's a perfect pastel but also that it looks so silky <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair is just amazing! Just had to say it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket, the detail is immense and I loved the way you styled it! The jewellery is perfect to tie everything together :)

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap leanne, that jacket is absolutely INSANE <3_<3 ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rings are amazing and that jacket is hot!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning studded biker jacket!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously need that jacket! great post! x

    Amongst Thorns

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit fits you so well ohmygosh !!

    xxx nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only you could pull off purple hair <3

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with your hair
    http://petitmonde00.blogspot.ro/2015/04/favorite-tv-series.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jacket is so stunning! Not sure if I could pull it off, but I'd kill to have in nonetheless<3 haha
    emilynaustin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete